or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.00 with More info
Our Silcskin Neck (Collette) Pads are designed to wrap around the neck and cover wrinkling caused by exposure to the elements, gravity and ageing.
They can be worn either underneath the chin or on different levels of the neck – wherever neck wrinkles appear. Our 100% medical grade silicone pads adhere extremely well to the skin and the pads have been designed to stay firmly in place. They are a skin care time saver as they are typically worn at night while you sleep, although they can be worn during the day if you prefer. They last substantially longer than similar copy products, which also saves you money.
You deserve to look younger. Our 100% medical grade silicone pads repair and prevent wrinkles while you sleep!
Skinvigor8’s Silcskin Collette Neck Pads are designed to treat neck wrinkles caused by sun damage, sleeping with the face and neck compressed, ageing and gravity. As we are constantly moving our heads throughout the day, neck creases will only deepen over time.
The Silcskin Collette Pads contour to the neck and prevent and repair neck lines while you sleep. These anti-wrinkle silicone pads combat ageing skin by hydrating and plumping out the surface, as well as preventing the skin from creasing together. The results are noticeable after 1-2 nights and are cumulative over time.
Silcskin has designed their Neck Pads to suit all neck types. If you find they are too long, simply snip some silicone off each end and use this for any other areas you have wrinkles such as the eyes, mouth or chin – the options are endless! Crepey skin on the neck is repaired due to the silicone pads drawing moisture from the body to the surface of the skin. They also improve blood flow and smooth out the irregular collagen structure of the skin.
The Silcskin Pads were included in the 2016 & 2017 Oscars Goodie Bags and have been endorsed by Hollywood’s Diana Riva who has starred in, amongst many other things, ‘What Women Want’, ‘Short Term 12′ and ’17 Again’. Patricia Arquette is also a huge fan of Silcskin!
All items are sent via either Registered or Express Post. Registered post orders over $100 include free shipping. Express post orders are an additional cost.
- Registered post requires a signature on return and is considered the safest method.
- 5 Pads and above are automatically sent in an express post bag which is the fastest method. There is an option to have signatory required on receipt of goods on an express post bag as the tracking number does not guarantee delivery to the right person – it only confirms that the parcel has been delivered. This is an additional cost.
Please note: Whilst we do everything we can to track a missing order, sometimes it is simply impossible to locate due to incorrect address advice / theft etc, so please bear this in mind when ordering (especially if your area is prone to theft, in which case a PO box or work address would be appreciated). Please ensure the full address is supplied when ordering.
We are unable to take responsibility for missing post as it is up to the individual to advise a safe and correct address that we can utilise. If an address is incorrect or incomplete, orders are usually returned to us by Australia Post, in which case we will contact you for correct details and resend accordingly.
Try Our Neck Wrinkle Treatment to Slow Down the Effects of Ageing
Do you suffer from wrinkles and saggy skin? Skinvigor8’s neck wrinkle treatment improves elasticity, for younger-looking, smoother skin. These anti-wrinkle neck pads augment your skin and prevent the appearance of fine lines using a non-invasive and pain-free procedure.
Tips Regarding Neck Patches for Wrinkles
Ageing is the number one reason for lines and wrinkles appearing on your skin but following a skin-care routine assists in a slower ageing process, and healthier, more hydrated skin.
- The earlier you start incorporating anti-wrinkle products into your daily routine, the less damage your skin will endure. Taking preventative steps by using a neck wrinkle patch will help in the long run.
- Skin types vary greatly, which is why it’s essential to check the ingredients in your desired anti-ageing products before purchase. Our 100% medical-grade hypoallergenic silicone offers a gentle treatment to even the most sensitive skin.
- Applying your anti-wrinkle patch before you go to bed proves most effective. Your skin repairs itself at night and absorbs more during this period. Our patches are comfortable while you sleep, offering deep hydration, and more radiant-looking skin when you wake up.
Background to Silicone Neck Patch Development
The skin on our neck is thin compared to the rest of our body. The dermis layer that contains collagen is extremely thin, making it more predisposed to lines and wrinkles than the other parts of our body.
- The neck is, unfortunately, often an overlooked part of your body. While most people are scrupulous when applying sunscreen to their face and arms, they often forget the neck. Leaving your neck exposed and unprotected while spending time in the sun can cause premature lines and wrinkles to form.
- Genetics plays a big part in when and where your skin ages–this is, unfortunately, unavoidable. However, you can slow the signs of hereditary wrinkling by moisturising, avoiding smoking, and wearing sunscreen.
- Repeated motions such as squinting or frowning results in wrinkles in that area. Being mindful when these movements occur can reduce the speed at which these lines appear. ‘’Text neck’’ is a relatively new, common phenomenon caused by the repeated motion of looking down at your phone while texting. These fine lines quickly turn into deep wrinkles if you do not change the position that you hold your phone.
- Environmental factors can affect the ageing process. Every day we expose our skin to pollutants in the air that cause free radicals in our body. These free radicals damage internal cell function and activate the metalloproteinases that break down the collagen in our body. Since it’s almost impossible to avoid these free radicals, using our patches for neck wrinkle repair is necessary to maintain a youthful appearance.
- Gravity is always pulling downward on your skin, and when your elastin production slows down, the signs of gravity’s effect on your skin become increasingly apparent.
Why Trust Skinvigor8 Regarding
Camille Calvet is a world-renowned make-up artist, who works with, and understands, many different skin types. With a gap in the market for anything to repair the delicate skin in the décolletage Camille formulated a recipe for high quality, anti-wrinkle patches that prevent new wrinkles from forming and repair wrinkles in-situ by hydrating and plumping out the surface of the skin. The superior materials used in our products ensure their longevity, and more noticeable results than their mass-produced counterparts.
Our comprehensive range includes patches for your face, neck, and décolletage areas, as well as a Silcskin cleanser and hand treatment, offering an invigorating experience for your whole body. Our products were featured in the Oscar gift bags as a welcomed present to the most demanding and results-driven individual. For more information on how we can reverse the signs of ageing on your skin, contact us.
If you’re still not convinced, browse our gallery of before and after images to see the differences that you too, can experience.